Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Belated Christmas...

One of my favorite (and most needed!) presents of 2008 was my new camera! Thanks Dad! We celebrated Christmas Eve and Christmas at my Mom's house this year. Katie and Rob were supposed to fly in on the 22nd, and their flight got canceled due to snow. With all the weather problems Seattle had, they weren't able to reschedule their flight until Christmas day....and with his work schedule, that meant that Rob couldn't make the trip. We missed you!

So to keep with tradition, I procrastinated wrapping presents as long as possible and actually reached an all time low....wrapping Christmas day! Since I knew we weren't opening presents until Katie got home, I had the morning to wrap! Below is Mom's beautiful tree (and my Dad's foot!).

We didn't have Ryan for Christmas this year, so he had to open his presents later at our house. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Witt, Great Grandma Corrine, Steve and Kate for the presents! Check some of them out....
LJ representing KC!


Ryan and Derek...do you all detect a theme for his presents?? Sports sports sports!


No comments: