Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Derek!

Yesterday was my wonderful husband's birthday! I am not going to tell you how old he is...he can tell you if you really want to know! :) I picked him up from practice and we went to Madame K's. It is a quirky pizza joint in Ballard that used to be a brothel. It is a small restaurant with funny decor...there are bras and nightgowns hanging all over the place. Patrons are encouraged to actually wear the nighties when they are dining, the people next to us did! Food was great, they had great blue cheese dressing and the dessert was a hot chocolate chip cookie with ice cream on to. Yummy!
Happy Birthday Derek!

Me and the birthday boy!
I went shopping after work...I had some gift cards to Motherhood Maternity (thanks to my dad & Vonda!), I got myself a new maternity outfit (as fashionably modeled here) and a few other shirts as well! I feel like I have literally doubled in size in the past week. I know it is just the beginning, but it will take some getting used to.

I guess I am showing huh? lol1

3 comments:

cass said...

You two are so cute!!Happy Birthday Derek. See you Sunday

Kristi Kendall said...

Look at that adorable baby girl belly! You two are SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

Just wait until your belly is bigger than your boobs! That is when it is really out of control! Looking good lady!