Thursday, April 16, 2009

Work Update

Well, we got everything worked out so that I can do 1/2 days from home. I think that my opinions of the Hyatt have changed pretty significantly in the past few days, but we got everything worked out so that I can continue to follow Doctor's orders. :)

Had our bi-weekly non-stress test today and Peanut was a little wiggle worm! She wanted NOTHING to do with the thing monitoring her heartbeat. It was actually pretty funny. The test is supposed to take 20-40 minutes and it took us 1 1/2 hours! Ugh. Good news is my BP was 127/74, lower than it has been, so maybe this 1/2 day stuff is working. 2 weeks to go!

I have some pics/videos of Ry playing for the Red Sox, I will try to get those up asap!! They are 3-0 so far! :) BTW.....kid pitch games are WAY longer than machine pitch!

1 comment:

Jeffinseatown said...

Let me know if you are having a hard time with your HR dept and if you have any questions. FMLA and pregnancy leave are right up my alley.