Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Showers

Sorry this post is so late...there is lots going on! I had both of my baby showers, one the weekend of the 27th and the other was the weekend of the 5th. The first was at my Mom's house put on by my Sister, Mom and Aunt. It was so wonderful to see friends that I haven't seen in a long time, and my family. My sister did a great job with the treats...below are the rattle shaped red velvet cupcakes.

The beautiful diaper cake! No...you can't eat it!

Thanks Mom, Katie and Celaine for a great shower, thanks to everyone for the lovely gifts, Peanut will love them!

The following weekend, we went to Judy's house for the shower for my friend's (as opposed to family) put on by Judy and Julie. Sorry...I am having difficulty with pictures....I will try to post some soon. My friend Charlotte was able to make it all the way from Spokane to visit with her son Caden, it was great to see both of them. Caden and Derek were the best of buds, I wasn't sure which one was the 2 year old. ;) The big surprise of the weekend was that my friend Brenda flew up from Sacramento to surprise me! It was so great to see her and catch up on good times. The shower was lovely, the "project" of the shower was that everyone had to design their own onesie with puffy paint or paint markers. They were so creative! Peanut will have some stylin options to choose from. Again, so great to catch up with some friends I haven't seen in a while. Thank you everyone for making it so special!

No comments: