Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pictures on demand...

I have been harrassed about not putting pictures of Lexi up for a while....the reason for that is that...well....we haven't really taken any! LOL....we took so many pictures when we had family in town that we have kind of forgotten to take pictures! Not only that, but I realized that I did not have ANY pictures of me and Lexi together! So we took care of that at the BBQ that we went to at Scottie's "girlfriend du jour's" house. :) I love her outfit in this picture, I think she looks like a little elf.
Below are a bunch of pictures that we took trying to get Lexi to smile, she has been much more animated and active lately. Here are a bunch of pics of the little lady.
A little tongue action...lol.

The one below is the closest we got to a smile!


Yawn!
Lexi and Daddy...

OK...the reason for the picture below is that Derek and I are surprised at how LONG Lexi is! The picture is a good representation of how long she is....but it looks like Ryan is torturing her....I can assure you that is not the case!!

This is Lexi after her bath in her "too cute" bath towel with hoodie (thanks Auntie Katie....this was "Peanut's" first present!).

Lexi is still a bit cross eyed, I am wondering how long that will last.

This was at one of Ryan's baseball games when Grandma Witt was here.
Below is Lexi having "tummy time", the video is kind of boring, but she is pretty alert (and not crying), so I thought you could all see her in "action".

3 comments:

cass said...

Great picures of my sweet girl. G'ma

Katie said...

Thank you for my Lexi fix! :) Her hair looks like it's getting more red! And she's getting bigger.

Emily said...

It does seem more red....especially the eye brows! And she is definitely getting bigger!