Friday, May 1, 2009

Baby Update

Sorry for the multiple posts in one day...I was a bit behind!! I promise that my new love for facebook will not take away from my dedication to blogging. :)

Last week we went in for our 37 week appointment, this was the point we REALLY wanted to get to to make sure our little girl's lungs were in good shape. Dr. Dydell said she would either induce us on Thursday (yesterday) or Monday, but she had to consult with Maternal Fetal Medicine (our analogy is that it is the CYA department). Well, they recommended that the Dr. wait until 38 weeks before inducing us, so we are now scheduled to be induced in the morning of May 6th (next Wednesday). Derek and I are really excited to meet our baby girl, and I am ready to not be pregnant and working anymore.

We will keep you all posted!

No comments: