Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sleeping these days...

I have been in a very interesting sleep pattern the past week...what is even more interesting is that Derek is in the same pattern! Currently, I am getting up 3-4 times a night to use the bathroom (thanks Peanut). I am in the stage where I have to sleep on my side, which took some getting used to. We have been going to bed pretty early (9:30-10pm ish), I will fall asleep and wake up thinking that I have been asleep for say 5-6 hours, and will have only been an hour and a half! Several times I woke up thinking it was almost time to get up and it was only 1:30am! Can I tell you how great it is to think you are almost done sleeping and you still have 5 more hours!! Yeah! Derek has been doing the same thing, and we usually wake up at about the same time. Weird I tell ya!

I know this pattern will not last for long, but I am enjoying it while I can...I know there are many many sleepless nights ahead.

No comments: