Monday, March 23, 2009

Nursery Time...

The majority of this weekend was spent watching basketball (poor huskies), however, yesterday was dedicated to decorating Peanut's room. Derek smartly "had plans" to meet a friend to watch the games, so I recruited my Mom, sister and Allison to assist with the project. I have mentioned this before, but I am totally useless (and so is Derek) when it comes to home improvement/decorating projects, so much help was needed.
Above is the "before picture"
This is Allison and Katie putting together the changing table/dresser. If I had been putting this together with Derek, not only would it have made both of us cry, but it would have taken weeks to put together. Thank goodness Allison had power tools!

My decorating crew! Thank you all!!!!! You have no idea how grateful Derek and I are!

The finished product! We are so happy with how it turned out, it is so CUTE!! (I think the word cute was used no less than 800 times yesterday!)
We are at 59 days....it will be here before we know it! :)

3 comments:

cass said...

It is really cute in person

Jeffinseatown said...

The transformation is very "Extreme Home Makeover"-ish! Looks great! Remember me if you are ever in a handy-man pinch. I'm not nearly as creative or capable as my dad, but I do have my own left-handed screwdrivers.

Katye said...

I love your nursery! The ladybug design is so adorable! Great job! xoxoxo