Friday, August 1, 2008

Moving Update....

The sad time has come to leave the 5-1-8...we have our packing boxes and got started packing the living room last night. Our official move in date is August 9th...yes people...that is NEXT SATURDAY!!! I made Derek promise to me when we got our massive couch and bedroom set that when we move out of the apartment we would get movers. I have moved enough times in my life (twice across the country!) to know my limits and I am done lifting heavy furniture...we are leaving it to the pros! Two Men and a Truck are the people coming to help us next week. To my local friends...you are welcome, there will be no begging, pleading or bribing to help us move. :)

On a more fun note, this weekend is Seafair! Anyone in the area is welcome to come, BYOB, we will be hanging on the dock all weekend.

No news on the camera...I haven't taken it in to the fix it place yet. I think I am hoping it will magically fix itself...good news is Kristi will be my photographer this weekend, so there will be Seafair pics for all....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The movers are usually the best $300 you can spend. It is definitely worth it to be able to direct and not do the heavy lifting. Wish we could hang out for Seafair, but we will be chillin here in Spokane. :)