Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Top Ten....

Top Ten Reasons I Love My Husband....

10) He farts as much as I do
9) He understands "blonde speak" aka. randomly put together words that he has to translate into sentences
8) We finish each other sentences (when translation is not needed)
7) We call each other at the exact same time and get each others voicemail
6) He just gets me...like no one I have ever known
5) He knows if I am upset even if I won't say so
4) His enthusiasm for coaching - not everyone gets it, but I love him for it
3) His pretty green eyes
2) We may not be perfect for everyone, but we are perfect for each other
1) Ryan - nuff said...kid rocks

I love you pumpkin head....if he is not home....I love you pineapple head!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are both on the same page! Going back a blog or two, i really could have lived without knowing that Derek is subjecting your poor neighbors to his...nakedness.