Monday, August 11, 2008

We've moved

Well, we made it through the weekend! Moving is just as bad as I remember it! You pack up all of your crap, move it, and unpack it. There is NOTHING fun about it! Derek and I looked at our movers carry our gargantuan (I spelled that right...I googled it) couch and decided it was the best money we have ever spent!

We are still very much in boxes, I won a forecasting contest at work, so I am working a half day tomorrow to try and make our wonderful new house somewhat functional!

A HUGE thank you to my Mom for all the help, she made sure we had food and our celebratory first bottle (s) of champagne! Note to self....champagne glasses break easier on hard wood than carpet. Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Kristi Kendall said...

Send me your new address. Can't wait to see the place. Post pics when you can. Not sure if you camera is fixed yet.