Saturday, May 3, 2008

Weekend Adventures....

Some exciting family news....Katie and her boyfriend Rob are getting married!!! In 8 weeks!! So, Mom and I trucked up to Bellingham to go dress shopping...below is the "I just picked my wedding dress" celebration!! I am so happy for Katie and Rob and can't wait to be part of their day. Let the wedding madness begin! Didn't we just go through this?? :)



We went out Friday evening for Ryan's baseball game. He struggled a bit from the plate, which Derek accounts to his coach changing his hand position in his batting stance, but had some great plays both at shortstop and pitcher. The first picture below is one of my favorite pictures of Ryan. I also like the one of Derek wandering over to check on that hand position. lol







Below are some random pictures that I had on my camera...Ryan visiting me at work (we had just been over to the new hotel construction site), Derek and Ryan at the NWAACC tournament, and Ryan the waterboy at halftime of one of Derek's games.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are awesome, Em...thanks for the pics! Congrats to Katie :)

Katie said...

Thanks for coming up to help pick out "the dress"!!! See you next weekend for more fun:)