Friday, February 5, 2010

Our little smiley

The one thing we hear constantly (believe me, I don't want to jinx this, and am seriously debating actually writing this) is what a happy baby Lexi is. She is just so FUN, anytime that i have a bad day, she does something adorable. One day, I picked her up from daycare and she reached up and hugged me...then she pulled back...looked me in the face....then put both hands on the sides of my face and kissed me. I have never had such a fantastic "welcome home from work mommy" feeling. Here are some smiley moments from January...


I am constantly amazed at Ryan, he has handled the addition to our family so well, he is absolutely amazing with Lexi. Lexi lights up when he walks in the room and vice versa. Before she was born, I was worried about Ryan being jealous or feeling resentment, and never has the thoguht even crossed his mind. He is an amazing kid.
I have quite a few videos of Ryan playing basketball (which he has been doing quite well at...I might add), but OF COURSE, I can't get them uploaded. I will keep trying and eventually persevere.

No comments: