Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Mornings with Daddy....(guest blog by Lexi)

Daddy and I get to spend our mornings together...and for those of you who don't know...babies are like batteries....once they are done, they are done. When they are charged.....they are SUPER CHARGED...so many mornings...I am SUPER happy and energetic while Daddy is still a little sleepy. Here is me being a cheese ball in the morning.
I am standing on everything these days...if I can pull myself up on something...I will!
I don't have any teeth yet (much to Mommy's dismay), but I sure like to put my fingers and hands in my mouth!
Wide Right!

There we go!
Oh Yeah!


Daddy and Mommy have a bet....Daddy thinks I will be walking by March 1st....Mommy says (with an eye roll) "we'll see". To be continued.....

I LOVE my mornings with Daddy (and sometime with Ryan), he makes me really happy, smiley and giggly. Sometimes, I even like to bite his nose...yes, it is a Lexi/Daddy game, but deal with it...it is our "thing".

No comments: