Monday, December 28, 2009

Videos

I know at times the theme of my blog is "technical difficulties", I know that 99% of the time these are not actually "technical difficulties", but are user error instead. When we got our new laptop, I haven't been able to upload videos from my camera to the computer...so I took the opportunity today (at work...shhh don't tell!) to upload the ones I have on my camera. Some are older than others, but enjoy these videos of Lexi, I think they are a lot of fun.

Video #1...Lexi in the Tub. She seems to really like baths, she doesn't smile or laugh...but as you can see, she is going to be a swimmer!

Video #2....this is Lexi trying to crawl...she is so close!

Video #3...this might be my favorite, Uncle Chad put Lexi on his shoulders and bounced her around and she just laughed and laughed. By the time I started taking the video, this had already been going on for several minutes...she loved it!

I have a few more, but they will have to wait until tomorrow...ran out of time!

No comments: