Monday, December 7, 2009

More Cuteness

Yes, once again I have been a slacker on the blog...thanks for pointing it out Katie. :) I have a BUNCH of pictures on the camera, but I seem to always have technical difficulty. By technical difficulty I mean that I can't find the damn cord. I am sure it is in our house somewhere...lord only knows where. You will all have to make due with some text pictures.
This one might be my "new favorite" (I have a new favorite every other day, so take that for what it is...)
Smiling and rolling...her two favorite activities! We have not had an official crawl yet, though it is not far away. There was a "mini-scooch" backwards, but not a crawl.
Since she has started on solid foods, she is packing on the pounds! She is so much more "sturdy" than she was. Can you see the mini faux-hawk in the picture below? This is what entertains me while feeding her. Her favorite foods are (in this order) Oatmeal, Sweet Potatoes (Yams actually) and applesauce. Food on the bad list....carrorts and green beans. She has spit green beans out at both Grandma and Ryan.

Sleeping in the carseat at Costco...notice her holding her blanket...cute!

Here's your update....I will scour the house for the cord...I just need to put my mind to it. For those of you counting....10 DAYS UNTIL KANSAS CITY!!! We are ALL very excited to see the Witt/Gibson family.

1 comment:

cass said...

Of course I think she is the cutest baby EVER!!(even though she sprayed me with green beans)