Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Picture Texts

Since I have been back to work, Derek has been watching Lexi for part of the day and she has been going to daycare for part of the day. I miss Lexi a lot during the day, so Derek sends me a picture text each day so I can see what they are up to and what she is wearing, and keeps me in the loop with the little one each day. Some of them are sideways, and I honestly just don't have the time to mess around trying to fix it...so turn your head to the side and enjoy!!
Here is Lexi on the changing table, she loves playing with her feet these days.
Lexi sitting up!! OMG...how is this happening already?? She can sit up for about 2 minutes on her own before she falls over. (check out the fat rolls!!)
Lexi smiling at her lady bug mobile. :)

Lexi and Daddy watching golf...
Lexi sitting up again!
One of the homemade onesie from my shower...Hyatt Baby. :)

I love this picture, she looks so big! Ignore the huge snot bubble coming out of her nose...the side effect of her first cold. :(

Lexi looking cross eyed (it is getting better though) and wearing her Washington State University bib.
Daddy entertaining himself by putting his Seahawks hat on Lexi backwards...I love the cheeks in this pic.
Another great view of the cheeks and her cute outfit.


2 comments:

Katie said...

I love the one with the hat on backwards! Those cheeks are irresistably kissable!!

Tom and Celaine said...

Can't believe how big she is getting!