Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pullman Visit

For our anniversary, Derek gave me a trip to Pullman! Every year, I kept telling Derek how much I wanted to take him to Pullman for a football game....so he decided that this would be a good time! I hadn't been to Pullman in 10 years...almost to the day! :) It was so much fun to go back! Everyone kept telling me how different Pullman is....I didn't really think so. Some of the names on the doors have changed, and there are more doors, but Pullman is still Pullman. It was great to be back to in my old home town.
This was our first trip away from Lexi over night. She spent the night with Grandma Cass, they had a good time together....Lexi slept more than Grandma, but they had a good time. I thought I was very well behaved, only checked in a few times. Derek and I got some much needed time away.
Here we are before the football game on top of the library.
Good ole Martin Stadium!
Derek dressed up in his Coug gear...purchased (of course) from the Wal Mart in Moscow. By the way, we are in a BAR inside of the CUB....on campus. That is a cool new change. :)

The game was tragically boring, the Cougs are just terrible, so in true Coug form, we left after the 3rd quarter and went to the Coug to continue Beerfest '09!

Derek and I at the Coug....pardon the hair, it was a misty rain during the game which did not nice things to my hair.

I love this building on the way to Pullman....cougar country!!!

It was fun to take Derek through the rolling hills of the Palouse!


1 comment:

Kelli said...

A bar inside the CUB? Wow, I really need to go back and visit!! :)