Friday, September 18, 2009

Catching up...

I had quite a few pictures from Labor day weekend, so I wanted to share them with you...below is one of the picture texts that Derek sends me daily when I am at work. Not bad for a camera phone. :)
My Dad and Judy came out one evening to take us to the Evergreen State Fair that is in Monroe, Dad likes to eat his way through all of the booths and leave with a stomach ache. I was surprised when he wanted to put on the Baby Bjorn and carry Lexi around. She was very content to hang out with Grandpa...she slept most of the time! She was even able to sleep through Grandpa dripping ice cream all over himself and her cougar onesie.
Derek and Ryan going on one of the rides.

Ryan and I went on the Nitro....I THOROUGHLY embarrassed Ryan by screaming and laughing the whole time...the ride was a little scarier than I thought it was going to be...

Derek and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary on September 2nd. When we moved into our house in Monroe, Derek stated that he wanted a "Home Sweet Home" welcome matt to make the house complete....well I went online and found a place to personalize a welcome matt...I think it turned out great!

Grandma Cass babysat Lexi so we could have a night out on the town, we went to our favorite restaurant "That's Amore" where we had our rehearsal dinner. Below is the view from the restaurant...not too shabby! Derek got us tickets to go watch the cougars play in Pullman tomorrow, we are very excited for the trip...there will definitely be a blog about that one.
Sunday of Labor day weekend we went up to Jay and Shelley's house for a BBQ, it was so nice to catch up with our family and introduce Lexi to everyone. Below is Roger holding Lexi.
And Roger's wife Dot holding Lexi....I learned that Roger and Dot are avid blog readers...thanks for checking in on us, it was great to see you and hope to get together again soon!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love that welcome mat...super cute! I like the red skirt you're wearing on it;)