Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation


Hi Everyone! This is my first post from the beach! We are in Neskowin, Oregon, one of my favorite places in the world. My family has been coming here since long before I was born and it is great to be back here with my wonderful husband and stepson. It is fun to be able to show them all the places that my sister and I used to play and tell them all of our legendary stories (Emily barfed pink...I mean Emily barfed pink and yellow too...) . Ryan is having a blast, he has been playing hard each day. My third cousin (it took us a while to figure out the geneology) has two boys ages 7 and 9, they all became best friends instantly and played together all day....they soon became known as the fire-dogs...more about that later. Enjoy these pics for now....on a side note, my camera got sand in it and is now having a "lense error"....I am so bummed. Borrowing Katie's pictures for now, so enjoy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Underwear, underwear, underwear...horse poop, horse poop, horse, poop.....