Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dock Time...

Well, FINALLY summer has truly arrived! We have been so busy that we haven't had time to relax and enjoy our lovely lakeside home/apartment with really dirty carpet!! Today was the day, Derek, Ryan and I spent about 3 hours out on the dock today and it was actually warm enough to jump in the water. Then, I had to go to work for a few hours (to earn my final comp day so we can have a full week of vacation), I got home in time to see the sunset and the pretty mountain.


This is Ryan's version of a mean cannonball....I told him it would be much more believable without the life jacket...but oh well. :) Ryan and Derek spent most of the day on the dock in the sun and swimming. Derek assumed his favorite summer time position...in the purple floatie with a beer in his hand....sorry no photos of that this time, but maybe next.

No comments: