Monday, August 2, 2010

Staycation week of blogging...

I know...I know...I have said it before....I have been slacking. I have a week of vacation this week and my goal for my "staycation" is a blog a day. I am still catching up from May! Eeesh. I must say, since Lexi started walking, our world has gotten a lot crazier.
Her and Ryan are doing awesome, they are such great kids. June was crazy for several reasons, Derek had about 8 weeks to coach the Juanita kids and they had 4 tournaments. Ryan was equally busy with 4 baseball tournaments as well, so needless to say, our weekends have been BUSY!
Lexi catching some Little league baseball back in May.

Keeping score!
Ryan played little league for the White Sox and also had his first season on the Monroe select team, the Sockeye's. Here he is playing a little 2nd base for the Sox.

Who's on first?


Ry Guy smiling!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ummm...hello!!! Where's today's blog?? :)