Wednesday, July 8, 2009

2 Month Check Up

Lexi had her 2 month appointment today! We switched Pediatrician's, one - because we are moving and two - because we didn't like the first one. This office was WAY better than the first, and the Nurse Practitioner was great to meet with. So here are the stats:

Height - 22 1/2 inches - 50th Percentile

Weight - 9lbs 15 oz - 25th Percentile

So we are back to monitoring her weight....BOO! We have to get her started on a feeding schedule and adding more pumped bottles after she finishes with me. UGH! I thought we had gotten past the weight issue, but I guess not.

On a side note, Lexi rolled over again today...twice! Once at home and once at the Doctor's office (show off!) I tried to get a video of it, and she just wouldn't cooperate, so I got a video of her being happy and smiley....enjoy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, I love the smiley video! She's changed so much since I saw her just a few weeks ago!!

Brandy said...

I love the smiley video too! Lexi is adorable. Tom and I cannot wait to meet her!