Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend...


We had a pretty relaxing weekend, Ryan's playoff games got canceled due to rain (shocker there...), so Friday night we went to see Kung Fu panda, which I thought was pretty good. The highlight of the movie for me was with 5 minutes left, Ryan crawled into my lap to snuggle up.....so cute. :)


Saturday was another rainy day (no baseball), so we went to another movie. I must have just been in the mood for movies since I haven't been to a movie theater in a very long time. I went to see Sex and the City while Derek and Ryan went to see Indiana Jones. Sex and the City brought back so many great NYC memories for me. The Penthouse that Carrie and Big looked at was about a block away from my old hotel (RIP Stanhope!). I have to give a shout out to my girls Stephanie, Brooke and Brenda....my NYC girls....love ya!
Sunday Derek had a couple of summer league basketball games (they lost, but are showing much promise for next year), and I had lunch and a walk around Greenlake with my good (and very pregnant) friend Shannon. She is due 8-8-08, so we will see when their bundle of joy arrives.

No comments: