Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there...mine and Derek's in particular! I had to work on Sunday, it was the first wedding I have booked at the hotel, for 440 people! It was a lunch wedding so it got over pretty early, and we headed up to Dad's for a BBQ. The weather was beautiful, much better than the "June-uary" weather we have been experiencing. Ryan played in the backyard the whole time with my best $1.67 purchase of a plastic ball!!


Ryan and I got up Father's day and pig piled on Derek! Ryan gave him a very cute card and some crafts he had made in school. I got him a golf polo and golf shorts and a few buckets of balls for him and Ryan at the driving range. From there we had a very marginal breakfast at IHOP, then off to work I went. I like this picture of Derek and Ryan, you can see how much they look alike!! :)

No comments: