Monday, June 27, 2011

A little Visual....

We had Lexi's 2 Year Dr. appointment a couple of weeks ago. Of course I can't find the "stat sheet", but I THINK she was 27.5 pounds (55 percentile) and I can't remember how tall she is (derek will remember, so there might be an update later) but she is in the 75th percentile. So she has gotten above being a "50/50 girl". I thought a little viusal was in order. The first picture was from December of 2009, she was almost 8 months old. The second picture I took today. They are the same pants/shorts/capris. :)


2 comments:

Katie said...

Cute new pics! P.S.- how does she fit in the same pants/shorts/capris that she did when she was 8 months old?!?!

Emily said...

Her waist has stayed the same, she has just gotten taller. Plus they were a little big on her in the first pic. You will learn the 3/6 month dresses make great 18 month old shirts too!